● UFS can qualify for up to 14 LEED credits
● Save 35% to 50% on you electrical bill
● Improves occupant comfort
● Improves ventilation rate
● Occupants adjust his/her air volume
● More cost effective than overhead systems
● Can lower slab to slab height 6" - 12"/floor.
● Eliminates 80% or more of the required
ductwork found in overhead systems
Links to More Information:
● UFAD - Under Floor Air Distribution (pdf)
The fastest growing raised access floor company in North America.
home | about | products | specs | literature | projects | testing | news | FAQ | leed | data center | office | environment | ufad | sitemap | contact
ASM Modular Systems, Inc. • 9500 Industrial Center Drive • Ladson, South Carolina 29456 • 843-534-1110 • Fax 843-534-1111
© 2008 ASM: Innovations in Access Flooring. ASM reserves the right to change, alter or improve products without written notice. Created by SIZR Studios.