High pressure plastic laminate is used in 90%
of all computer room applications, and is the
largest product used on factory laminated floor
finishes. Laminate is a one piece tile (24" x 24")
and unlike vinyl, will provide a uniform finish
with no joints. HPL has the advantage of not
requiring wax or maintenance that could produce
static problems in the data center.
● 20% Better wear surface results than competition.
● Revolutionary trim that is printed into the
laminate under the high wear finish.
● No routing or removal of high wear surface.
● No exposed paper core to absorb dirt and
● No recess to step down. Reduces chipping and
caster noise. Eliminates dirt trap.
● No surface applied paint or inks - cannot wear off.
Only ASM Uses
Criss Cross Technology!
Criss Cross Technology